All Farm to Glass FAMILY Wine tours, aka Wine Adventures are all inclusive and include:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- High Tea + a glass of bubbly (You will choose your menu prior to tour)
- Water, Snacks, an eco-friendly gift and more!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
Family vacations to the Okanagan create life long memories for you and your children.
Are you looking for a fun and safe wine tasting adventure that is kid friendly? How about kid friendly but also completely MAGICAL! Well look no further.
Built for the wine lovers with their mini-mes, Farm to Glass Wine Tours has put together safe and fun, wine adventures for parents/adults and up to 2 children.
Come discover Naramata, where you will have the opportunity for experience a vineyard/farm tour at Bella Wines*, the top sparkling wine producer in BC. While you chat with the winemaker tasting through the collection of wines, the kids will be following suit with locally produced apple juice as you make your way through the farm as a family meeting the animals and learning about how winemaking starts in the vineyard and the eco-system of how each plant and animal is cohesive the harmony of creating world class wines.
*Bella Wines only are open to the public Fri-Sun. If you book this tour on a Monday, the visit will be based around Daydreamer Wines with the opportunity to visit their babydoll sheep but sheep are sheep, and cannot be guaranteed but the team at Daydreamer always do their absolute best to make them available.*
Have the option afterwards to visit another winery or, take a moment as a family to enjoy run around at Manitou Park, ice cream from the Naramata General Store, or even a small walk/hike to the KVR tunnel (all depending on ages of kids which we can discuss day of)
Your visit to Naramata isn't complete without a visit to Neverland Tea Cottage, where you will enjoy a magical High Tea from the Neverland Tea Cottage right in the heart of Naramata. This grand adventure includes decadent savoury and sweet options that cater to all dietary choices and restrictions, including a special Tinkerbell menu for children under 12 and a Wendy's menu for children 12-18. For all the big kids at heart, it will also include a glass of bubbles. A High Tea experience isn't complete without a never-ending pots of tea for the whole family.
*Please note that High Tea service is available 3 times a day, Friday thru Monday at 11:00AM, 1:00PM and 3:00PM. This tour is best booked with as much anticipation as possible to guarantee your preferred tea time* For a sneak peak at their menu, find it here. If you would like to book a family wine adventure Tuesday thru Thursday you can, it will just include more recreation time and/or more winery visits*
After High Tea, we can see how everyone is feeling and we could do a different run of either the park/ice cream/hike option as previously mentioned, or we can go directly to another winery or cidery for a tasting and while that goes on, a selection of activities available including colouring, story time, nap time or the various games/Netflix/Disney+ available in Lulita the Tesla are available for your kids which I can happily supervise.
Your family wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- High Tea: At Neverland Tea Cottage offering traditional, vegetarian, gluten/dairy free and vegan options. A glass of bubbles for adults and endless tea for all.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each adult guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing the Naramata wine tour, a donation will be made to help provide fresh fruits and vegetables to families in need, through a Community Access Share program.
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
The wineries we visit can be a selection based on your wine preferences and is from the following list of wineries. (If you have a particular winery you want to visit that is not on the list, please ask as there is an option for requests when you book!)
- Bella Wines
- Creek & Gully Cider
- Daydreamer Wines
- Lock & Worth Winery
- Nichol Vineyard
- Roche Wines
- Terravista Vineyards
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.
*This tour can be made available for children for all ages, but if your child requires a car seat/stroller, YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN. I am commercially insured to bring passengers of all ages and proof of insurance can be happily provided upon request. All guests, including children are required to sign a waiver and any applicable guardian signature. I am a qualified with Level 1 St John's First Aid which can be provided to you upon request. I am happy to assist as much or as little as possible with your children so that you can enjoy your wine adventure day!*