The Skaha, Oliver & Osooyos Farm to Glass Wine tour, aka Wine Adventure includes:
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will be sent a pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, an eco-friendly gift and more!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
Let me take you on a private Okanagan wine tour adventure where you will have the opportunity to visit 3 of the most exquisite wineries in the Okanagan. Where history, architecture and art meets art-in-the-bottle. Where wineries that are leaders in sustainability and biodynamic farming shine and are helping set the bar to showcase that farming truly does matter and the best wines always start in the vineyard.
Visit Phantom Creek Estates and enjoy the breath taking views of the Black Sage Bench and Golden Milke Bench. Just relax at take it all in, as a Phantom Creek Brand Ambassador guides you through a selection of exclusive wines.
But that's not all! Have the opportunity to choose 3-4 other wineries on your day of pampering. Love Italian wine? Then La Stella Winery will take you to the hills of Tuscany, but in the heart of Osoyoos. Does French wine call to you? Then Le Vieux Pin on the famed Black Sage Bench will make your heart sing. Are ultra-premium, terroir driven wines calling you from the heights of Skaha Bench? Then Painted Rock Estate Winery is in your future.
All world class estates that focus on organic and biodynamic principles, waiting for you to discover and leave a lasting impression on your palate and your soul. The wines are calling you.... are you ready to answer?
This premium, private Okanagan wine tour in a Tesla Model Y is much more than just a private vehicle, it's a wine adventure and includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesquelocation. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- Premium Wine Tastings: from some of the most prestigious wineries on the Golden Mile Bench, Black Sage Bench and Skaha Bench wine regions.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: I'll send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including any dietary restrictions.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each group will receive a hyper-local goodie bag, and by choosing this tour, a donation will be made to the South Okanagan Safe Home Women's Shelter with Desert Sun Counselling in Osoyoos.
Your ultimate private wine tour adventure will include Phantom Creek Estates plus 3-4 of the following wineries:
- Bartier Bros. Vineyard & Winery
- Echo Bay Vineyard (Starting July)
- French Door Estate Winery
- Meyer Family Vineyards
- La Stella Winery
- Le Vieux Pin Winery
- Painted Rock Estate Winery
- Red Barn Winery at Jagged Rock
*If there is a winery that you would like to visit but is not on this list, let me know during checkout and I will do my best to accommodate.*
It's time for your exclusive, private Okanagan wine tour adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic.
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.