This is a wine adventure that you will be talking about to your friends and family for years to come and includes a multi-course dinner, premium tasting fees and more.... while being environmentally stylish in a brand new Tesla Model Y. This is luxury.... because you deserve nothing but the best! This tour currently only runs Wednesday-Sunday.
*This adventure is great for couples celebrating a special occasion, or just celebrating life!*
When you arrive into the breathtaking valley views in the towns of Cawston and Keremeos you're in awe of the magnitude of its beauty. Vineyards hugged by steep mountain cliffs, rolling hills and then plains, closer to the Similkameen river. Fruit stands hug the single lane highway thru the towns where you can find the best organic produce in BC, if not Canada. You might just try the best peach of your life, or that will be our goal!
The terroir of the Similkameen Valley is unique and worth the visit, especially if you are a fan of bold, structured reds, piercingly beautiful whites, and every single type of cider style you could ever dream of. This, combined with the opportunity to visit one the newest and exciting farm-to-table restaurants in Canada makes this wine adventure a must do.
Have the option to start this Ultimate Wine Adventure either in the morning (with lunch included) or the late afternoon (with dinner included) you'll visit 2 of the most outstanding wineries in the region, then enjoy a 7 course meal at Row Fourteen at Klippers Organics. Want to pick up some of the best fruit and vegetables you've ever tasted? We will make time for that, and it will all be safely kept in temperature controlled coolers in the Tesla Model Y.
Enjoy premium tastings at estate wineries that focus on organic and biodynamic principles, where you'll discover why the Similkameen Valley is so special.
This premium, private wine tour in a Tesla Model Y is much more than just a private vehicle, it's a wine adventure and includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Seven Course Meal: At Row Fourteen at Klippers Organics with a bottle of wine (per 2 guests) + gratuities is included.
- Premium Wine Tastings: from two of the best wineries in the region, Clos du Soleil & Orofino.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: I'll send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including any dietary restrictions.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing this tour, a donation will be made to help provide organic vegetables to single parent homes in the Similkameen Valley.
Your ultimate wine adventure will the following wineries:
Time permitting, we will also visit 1 of the following additional wineries:
IMPORTANT! There is only 1 departure options for this Wine Adventure which is at 3pm but at time of booking it will only show a 10:00am departure. Select that time and then in the next step there is a drop down box and it will ask you to confirm the following option:
3:00pm: for 2 wineries + dinner afterwards
Travel times to the Similkameen Valley can vary, based on traffic and day/time of the week. If you're willing to put in the time, so am I because it will be worth it! Travel times to the Similkameen Valley from the following towns are:
- Kelowna ~ 90 mins
- Summerland ~ 50 mins
- Penticton ~ 40 mins
- Okanagan Falls ~ 30 mins
- Oliver ~ 40 mins
- Osoyoos ~ 30 mins
- Princeton ~ 50 mins
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic.
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.