This is a wine adventure that you will be talking about to your friends and family for years to come and includes lunch at the Naramata Inn, premium tasting fees, and more.... while being environmentally stylish in a brand new Tesla Model Y. This is luxury.... because you deserve nothing but the best! This tour only runs Wednesday-Sunday.
*This adventure is great for couples celebrating a special occasion, or just celebrating life!*
You're a savvy, wine loving adventurer... You love zippy, mouth watering Rieslings, velvety Cabernet Franc & Syrah, mind-bending ciders and sparkling wines that make you wiggle in your seat.. they're just THAT good. How about enjoying lunch from the Okanagan-born chef, Ned Bell who's team is going to delight your palate with their hyper-local cuisine.
This is Naramata and it's time to discover it!
It's time for a wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour aka, wine adventure will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers*, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle.
Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: At the Naramata Inn, a heritage building in the heart of Naramata. Their menus are built around the best local growers and artisans in the Valley. Lunch includes a main, dessert and glass of wine per guest (plus gratuity)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing the Naramata wine tour, a donation will be made to help provide fresh fruits and vegetables to families in need, through a Community Access Share program.
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, great food, great times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure will visit 2 of the following wineries::
- Bella Wines
- Creek & Gully Cider
- Daydreamer Wines
- Lock & Worth Winery
- Nichol Vineyard
- Roche Wines
- Terravista Vineyards
IMPORTANT! There are 2 departure options for this Wine Adventure but at time of booking it will only show a 10:00am departure. Select that time and then in the next step there is a drop down box and it will ask you if you would like 1 of the 2 following options:
10:00am: for 2 wineries + lunch afterwards
12:00pm: for lunch + 2 wineries afterwards
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.