This is a wine adventure that you will be talking about to your friends and family for years to come and includes a multi-course lunch or dinner, premium tasting fees and more.... This is luxury.... because you deserve nothing but the best!
*This adventure is great for couples celebrating a special occasion, or just celebrating life!*
Descend into the cellars of one of the most breathtaking wineries in the heart of the Okanagan Valley wine region, Phantom Creek Estates. Where the beauty of art and wine making harmoniously join for a once in a life time experience. This 2.5 hour, captivating tour takes you through the history, terroir, sustainable farming practices and winemaking philosophy. You'll have the opportunity to visit their underground cellars which includes the Founder’s Cellar, their most special space. Indulge yourselves in an exquisite 5 course menu that will be paired perfectly with exclusive wines from their library cellar. This is opulence at it's finest, and you deserve it. So treat yourselves! (This tour requires a minimum of 7 days notice in advance to reserve)
But that's not all! Have the opportunity to choose to visit 1-2 other wineries on your day of pampering. Love Italian wine? Then La Stella Winery will take you to the hills of Tuscany, but in the heart of Osoyoos. Does French wine call to you? Then Le Vieux Pin on the famed Black Sage Bench will make your heart sing. Are ultra-premium, terroir driven wines calling you from the heights of Skaha Bench? Then Painted Rock Estate Winery is in your future.
All world class estates that focus on organic and biodynamic principles, waiting for you to discover and leave a lasting impression on your palate and your soul. The wines are calling you.... are you ready to answer?
This premium, private wine tour in a Tesla Model Y is much more than just a private vehicle, it's a wine adventure and includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Five Course Meal: Curated with Wine Pairings from the the cellar library at Phantom Creek Estates.
- Premium Wine Tastings: from some of the most prestigious wineries on the Golden Mile Bench, Black Sage Bench and Skaha Bench wine regions.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: I'll send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including any dietary restrictions.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing this tour, a donation will be made to the South Okanagan Safe Home Women's Shelter with Desert Sun Counselling in Osoyoos.
Your ultimate wine adventure will include Phantom Creek Estates plus 2 of the following wineries:
IMPORTANT! There are 3 departure options for this Wine Adventure but at time of booking it will only show a 10:00am departure. Select that time and then in the next step there is a drop down box and it will ask you if you would like 1 of the 3 following options:
10:00am: for 2-3 wineries + lunch afterwards
12:00pm: for lunch + 2-3 wineries afterwards
3:00pm: for 2 wineries + dinner afterwards
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic.
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.