F2G News - Wines, Dinners, Events, Openings and More!
Hey there, it's Jess from Farm to Glass Wine Tours.
Here's what's going on these days, wine things, Okanagan things, Similkameen things, dinner things, robot things, all the things that I find fun, fabulous or interesting and I want to share the love with y'all! So here we go!
- Rigour & Whimsy is releasing new wines April 1st! Did you know they have a brand new winery? Also, go look at their stunning website!
- Hydrogen fueled vineyard tractor wins awards, yay for zero emissions!
- Do you love dancing the night away with wine from Eau Vivre or Winemakers Cut and so many more? Concert Wine Series at the District Wine Village starts May 26th.
- VANCOUVER: There's a new wine school in town, and they're doing things a bit different, which I'm here for. This Is Wine School has a special "Headliner" evening featuring Kelsey of Echo Bay & Else Wines on March 28th in Chinatown. Plus, it's only $35 bucks! I can personally gush on how amazing her wines are... in fact I'm a wine club member.
- Row Fourteen restaurant is having a wine makers dinners. I've had some magical meals here, so definitely add this to your "want to go" list whether you can make these events or not. Your taste buds will thank me.
- VANCOUVER: TeamSomm events, "meet the maker!" The Riesling King, aka Kyle Gartlan-Close hosts various intimate evenings at Is That French? Meet winemakers from Pamplemousse Jus, Rigour & Whimsy & Artakama
- Summerland Smoke Shack BBQ food truck opens May 5th, yum!
- Orofino Winery teaches you how to taste like a pro!
- SOURCED 7.0 is back with The Paisley Notebook! First one is May 4th with Rajen of Ursa Major in Lake Country. I make it to at least one of these dinners each year, they're magical. (Sign up for her newsletter to get first dibs on tickets!)
- VERNON: Taste of Japan at Ratio Juice Wall with Minimalism Wines on April 5. Find tickets here.
- Are you vegan and love sauces? Or just a saucy person in general? (see what I did there) Then check out Sauce Club cause they're soooo good!
- Anthony Buchanan releases a new bubbles and it's a goodie!
- Looking for e-bikes on your vacation? Check out Velovolt & EKruise
- Driving thru Cawston? Have you heard of the The Farm Store and Eatery? It's delicious, adorably beautiful, and it's open for the season.
- Painted Rock Estate has a dinner series and tickets are now live (and I'm sure will sell out quickly)
- Did you hear that Tom Hanks drinks diet coke and champagne? What are your thoughts?
- I love the wines from Nagging Doubt Winery and they are having a spring sale!
I hope you enjoyed this, as I very much enjoyed putting this together. All my updates come from a place of kindness, aka I don't get paid to share any of these things. It just brings me joy to do it.
I like doing good things, for good people. People like you, people like the ones mentioned above. So thanks for reading, thanks for being awesome, and thanks for being here.
And as always,
Be Kind, Drink Wine.
xoxo Jess (Owner, Guide & Fun Person) Farm to Glass Wine Tours