Cancellation & Refund Policy | Farm to Glass Wine Tours
TERMS & CONDITIONS
At this time all bookings are private, group bookings up to 4 guests
- Farm to Glass Wine Tours accepts any Canadian-issued and most non-Canadian issued credit cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover logo and Interac Debit cards.
- Full payment is required to make a reservation.
- Prices are per tour, based on # of guests, unless otherwise specified.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
- Tips/gratuities to the winery/farm staff are most welcome and appreciated and standard rates range from 15-20%.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior will receive a full refund minus the service fees for the order to be processed and refunded. This is a total of 5.8% of the total amount of the charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days will receive no refund or credit.
- No refunds or credits for "no shows" in your group, guests that miss the departure time in this case will forfeit all monies paid to Farm to Glass Wine Tours
- Persons may be substituted within a reservation without penalty. It's your tour, your day!
- Re-Schedule tour date is dependent on availability and changes must be made 7 days prior to the original tour date.
- Change of tour can be made up to 7 days prior but is based on availability.
- All refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
- Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
- Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic.
- The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the the time of year and day of the week.
- Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
*Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure...
- Extreme weather. Mechanical difficulties.
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicles.
604.787.6132 farmtoglasswinetours.ca firstname.lastname@example.org