Safety | Farm to Glass Wine Tours
Updated: June 16th, 2022
At Farm to Glass Wine Tours, safety is always #1 and here's how:
As the owner/operator of this tour I want to guarantee to all guests the safest environment for everyone as they enjoy their wine touring experience. This means that:
- Farm to Glass Wine Tours is limited to one associated group per booking up to 6 guests. *4 guests for the 2022 season*
- Farm to Glass Wine Tours has a National Safety Code, is a BC Transportation Licensed Operator (PT#75419), ICBC commercially insured for up to $5 million with vehicle inspection twice a year, and Recreation and Tourism Insured for $2 million.
- Each guest will be required to complete an e-waiver form.
- The Tesla Model Y has a NHTSA 5-star safety ratings in every category and subcategory. It has also received the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ award, with top ratings in all crashworthiness and front crash prevention categories.
- The vehicle will be meticulously sanitized prior to the pickup of all guests.
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available, use of hand sanitizer upon each re-entry of the Tesla Y is recommended.
- Farm to Glass follows guidelines from WorkSafeBC, for more information please click here.
Please reach out anytime – I'm always here to answer your questions, we're all in this together.
Jess, Owner/Guide/Wine Geek/Fun Person - Farm to Glass Wine Tours
Last Updated: June 16th, 2022