Level Up Your Wine Adventure | Restaurant Dining
How lucky are we to have such an amazing selection of winery restaurants, winery patios and food trucks up and down the Okanagan?
All my wine tours, aka wine adventures have a picnic lunch included but I'm happy to announce that this season Farm to Glass is giving you the opportunity to level your food game and have a lunch at some of my favourite restaurants.
This option will include a reservation but please note that lunch and any beverages consumed is not included in your wine tour and at the end of this information, you'll find out how to save $ on your booking in exchange for selecting this meal option!
If doing the Naramata and/or Naramata/Summerland Combo Tour, choose from one of the following:
- The Bistro at Serendipity Winery (re-opens May 2024)
- The Restaurant at Poplar Grove
- Naramata Inn
If you choose the Summerland Tour:
- Build-Your-Own-Charcuterie at the Sage Hills Winery Outdoor Patio
- Summerland Smoke Shack BBQ Food Truck (Fri-Mon)
If you choose a tour visiting Oliver and/or Osoyoos:
- The Restaurant at Phantom Creek
- Miradoro at Tinhorn Creek
And if visiting the Similkameen Valley:
- Row 14 at Klippers
- Restaurant at Crowsnest Vineyards
Do any of these options get your mouth drooling? I'm hungry just thinking about it.
So if you're wanting to LEVEL UP your Farm to Glass Wine Adventures, this is how it works:
- Choose your Wine Adventure and date and it will then ask you a handful of questions including the option to LEVEL UP!
- If you answer YES then after the booking has been made, I will credit back to you the following amounts, based on # of guests:
2 Guests: $30 3 Guests: $45 4 Guests: $60
(This is in addition to any discount code you may have... that's a hint for those that don't know... go looking for it... hehehehe)
If you have any questions or what to dine somewhere else, just ask! I'm always happy to do my best to accommodate. After all, it's your day!
Jess @ Farm to Glass