Why Choose Farm to Glass Wine Tours?
More than just a wine tour...
At Farm to Glass Wine Tours we don't just visit wineries, we visit friends. The wine farmers or "vignerons" on all tours share characteristics that create memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences and include:
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in the Okanagan/Similkameen Valley
- Tesla Powered where style, comfort and safety are paramount
- Exclusive Access to wine tastings that are at times, hosted by the winemaker
- Amazing Wine with a focus on organic and regenerative farming
- Lunch Included in a picturesque location in a vineyard, lakeside or gardens
...by choosing Farm to Glass
You're helping the planet and creating connections that you wouldn't make on any other wine tour. How?
- By visiting wineries that are taking care of soil health
- By visiting wineries that are connecting with the community
- You're traveling in a zero-emissions car (no gas guzzlers)
- Your tour will have a donation made to a local charity
- You're choosing to have a really fun time with an expert guide
Other Features of Farm to Glass Wine Tours:
- Temperature controlled storage of your wine purchases throughout the day. It gets HOT in the Okanagan Valley, but your wine won't!
- Also included: Water, snacks, a hyper-local goodie bag and a donation made to a local charity.
- Are you celebrating anything special? Let me know... I may have a few tricks up my sleeve.
- By choosing Farm to Glass Wine Tours, you're supporting a small business, female owned and operated.
Learn more about what tours are offered by clicking here.
I'm looking forward to taking you on a wine adventure,
Jess Hopwood, Owner/Guide/Wine Geek/Fun Person, Farm to Glass Wine Tours