Are you a planner? I know I am.... and are you thinking about a vacation to the Okanagan or Similkameen Valley for the upcoming season? Do you have family or friends that are visiting the region next summer on their honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or just getting away and you're wanting to gift them something special?
Are you ready to embark or gift, Canada's leading sustainable wine tour in 2024, visiting THE BEST wineries in the Okanagan and Similkameen?
Well this is Jess, the owner, guide and at times, hilarious wine geek and I have to tell you to look no further because Farm to Glass Wine Tours is delighted to present an exclusive gift card offer:
**The Farm to Glass Gift Card Special: Buy More, Sip More!**
I understand the importance of making every sip count, and that's why I'm excited to present for the very first time, this special offer:
- **Purchase a $100 Gift Card and Receive $120 Value**: When you buy a $100 gift card, you'll receive an extra $20, giving you a total value of $120 towards your Farm to Glass Wine Tour.
- **Purchase a $300 Gift Card and Receive $350 Value**: Elevate your wine adventure by purchasing a $300 gift card and receiving an additional $50, providing you with $350 to put towards any Farm to Glass Wine Tours.
- **Purchase a $500 Gift Card and Receive $600 Value**: For the ultimate wine connoisseur, our $500 gift card offers an exceptional value. With an extra $100 added to your purchase, you'll have $600 to explore the captivating world of wine.
-**Combine any 2-3 gift cards to save even more!
At Farm to Glass Wine Tours, I'm really committed to offering an unparalleled wine-tasting experience that connects amazing people like yourself, to the artistry and craftsmanship of local winemakers. My tours (also known as wine adventures) are carefully designed and curated to your palate, to take you on a journey of 4-5 wineries where every single detail of your day is taken care of so you can just be in the moment, taste wines that are so good that you will wiggle in your seat with delight, and creating lasting memories with your favourite loved ones where you'll be reminiscing about your day for years to come.
This is the wine tour you've been waiting for.....
Bonus: You'll get me! An expert guide on BC wine who's passionate about sharing my knowledge of all things wine, in a fun, silly and unpretentious way where we can dork out as much or as little as you want... after all, it's your day! Whether you are a seasoned oenophile or a newcomer to the world of wine, my tours cater to all levels of expertise. To know more about me, click here!
So you're probably wondering by now... how do I get in on these savings!? It's actually quite simple.
1. Scroll on down below to the options.
2. Select the gift card(s) value that suits your preference: $120, $350, or $600.
3. At checkout the discount will automatically be applied, it's that easy!
4. Your gift card will be sent to your designated email address, ready for you to redeem.
**Redeeming Your Gift Card**
When you're ready to embark on your wine tasting adventure, simply book and use the gift card at checkout or, contact me at email@example.com and we can go from there! Just mention that you have a gift certificate in the email!
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to explore the best wines of the Okanagan and Similkameen valleys with Farm to Glass Wine Tours. Whether you're treating yourself or surprising a loved one, this gift card make the perfect present for any wine enthusiast.
Want to find out what tours you can choose? Find them all here!
Gift Certificates are good for the 2024 season and you can purchase them until March 31st, 2024 and redeem until Oct 15th, 2024.
Restrictions: These gift cards cannot be combined with any % discount promo that might be offered throughout the 2024 season.
- How are the gift cards delivered? You'll receive an email that contains a digital gift card with a unique code that you can use at checkout to redeem its value.
- Do I automatically get the gift cards? Gift cards are set to be automatically delivered when an order is paid and completed. Please be aware that they make go to your junk folder.
- What if there's a balance left over? You can transfer it to a friend or family member or, we can donate it to one of the community programs I work with, just ask me how!