Full Day Tours by Wine Region
You're a savvy, wine loving adventurer... You love zippy, mouth watering Rieslings, velvety Cabernet Franc & Syrah, mind-bending ciders and sparkling wines that make wiggle with joy.. they're just THAT damn good.
You enjoy wine made with love, made in the vineyard and that tells the story of the season, the place, and the farmer.
It's time for a wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers*, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle.
Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, that are at times, hosted by the winemakers and/or winery owners.
- Small Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, which means your party may at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: A delicious picnic lunch of your choice with dietary restrictions considered, served in a picturesque location in a vineyard, lakeside or gardens.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing Farm to Glass Wine Tours, a small proceed of this tour will make it's way back into the community you'll be visiting. This could be helping provide a family with a week's worth of vegetables or helping the local youth (our next generation of winemakers!) have access to social services and peer support.
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment.
By choosing Farm to Glass Wine Tours, you're supporting a small, female owned and operated business. I want to also acknowledge that Farm to Glass Wine Tours operates on the traditional territory of the Syilx tmixʷ (Okanagan) and Nłeʔkepmx Tmíxʷ (Nlaka'pamux).
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you will have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just one. If not the winemakers, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.