These cannot be booked until we first have a chat to see if I can make your wine adventure dream into a reality. So please reach me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-787-6132. Prices start at $598.00 per couple but additional costs may occur, pending on wineries and experiences chosen. If you want to visit a winery that is not on this list, let me know and I'm happy to accommodate. After all, it is your wine adventure....
All Farm to Glass Wine tours, aka Wine Adventures are all inclusive and include:
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will be sent a pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, an eco-friendly gift and more!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
Are you wanting to curate a wine adventure that you never dreamed that was possible? Let Farm to Glass Wine Tours make that happen!
Let me curate a beautiful day of wine adventuring in the Okanagan and/or the Similkameen for you and up to 3 other special people in your life.
It's time for a wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers*, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle.
Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing the Naramata wine tour, a donation will be made to help provide fresh fruits and vegetables to families in need, through a Community Access Share program.
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure could include any of the 4 following wineries, based on day of the week and availability:
- Anthony Buchanan Wines
- Bartier Bros. Vineyard & Winery
- Bella Wines
- Black Market Wine Co.
- Clos du Soleil Winery
- Covert Farms Family Estate
- Creek & Gully Cider
- CrowsNest Vineyards
- Daydreamer Wines
- Dominion Cider Co.
- Eau Vivre Winery in Cawston, BC
- Eau Vivre in Oliver's District Wine Village
- Echo Bay Vineyard
- Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards
- Fox&Archer Wines
- Hainle Vineyards Estate
- Lakeboat Winery & Dames Wine
- La Stella Winery
- Le Vieux Pin
- Lightning Rock Winery
- Lock & Worth Winery
- Lunessence Winery & Vineyard
- Meyer Family Vineyard
- Nichol Vineyard
- Okanagan Crush Pad
- Orofino Vineyards
- Painted Rock Estate Winery
- Phantom Creek Estates
- Rigour & Whimsy
- Robin Ridge Winery
- Roche Wines
- Sage Hills Estate Winery & Organic Vineyard
- Solvero Wines
- Stag's Hollow Winery
- Summergate Winery
- Synchromesh Wines (available in 2023)
- Terravista Vineyards
- Untangled Cider
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.