SAVE 10% OFF, SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER!
This Wine Adventure only runs Weds-Sunday until mid-Sept.
The Summerland & Garnet Valley Farm to Glass Wine tour, aka Wine Adventure includes:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will be sent a pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, and a hyper-local goodie bag!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
Embark on an unforgettable wine adventure as we delve into the heart of Summerland, BC, to explore the remarkable Garnet Valley – an extraordinary grape growing region, carefully harmonized with its pristine natural surroundings. This rare and unspoiled gem awaits your discovery.
To start, Garnet Valley Ranch Winery stands proudly as a certified organic property, a sanctuary not only for grapevines but also for a charming lavender farm and eight acres of thriving organic vegetables. The winemaking philosophy here revolves around low intervention and organic practices, culminating in the creation of a handful of remarkable wines.
But Garnet Valley isn't done with you yet! Because we will also visit one of the newest and most exciting wineries right down the road. A winery built on one simple principle - truth. Come be one of the first to visit and experience Solvero.
With their vineyards perched at an impressive elevation of almost 600 meters above sea level – makes it one of the highest vineyards in all of BC. Here, nature's artistry intertwines with viticultural brilliance, creating a landscape defined by steep slopes and well-draining soils that bestow exceptional character to the wines.
Prepare to be enchanted as skilled winemaker Alison Moyes showcases the beauty of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, harmoniously flourishing in this rugged terrain. Her mission is clear – to craft premium wines that impeccably capture the essence of their estate vineyards and reflect the unwavering commitment to farming philosophies that embrace respect, honesty, and balance.
The Summit & Sip Wine Tour is an invitation to savour the essence of Garnet Valley, where nature and winemaking expertise converge to craft wines that embody the true spirit of the Okanagan Valley. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of this high-elevation sanctuary, where each sip of wine tells a story of dedication to nature's harmony and the pursuit of winemaking excellence.
It's time for a private Okanagan wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people of Garnet Valley & Summerland. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private Okanagan wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each group will receive a hyper-local goodie bag, and by choosing the Switchback Summerland tour, a donation will be made to Foundry Penticton, to help with youth mental health services.
It's time for your private Okanagan wine tour adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure will visit Garney Valley Ranch Winery & Solvero + 2-3 other wineries from the following:
- Dominion Cider Co.
- Haywire (formerly known as OK Crush Pad)
- Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards (Peachland)
- Lightning Rock Winery
- Lunessence Winery
- Pamplemousse Jus
- Sage Hills Estate Winery & Vineyards
- Silkscarf Winery
- SummerGate Winery
*If there is a winery that you would like to visit but is not on this list, let me know during checkout and I will do my best to accommodate.*
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.