The Oliver & Osoyoos Farm to Glass Wine tour, aka Wine Adventure includes:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will pre-order the morning of your tour)
- Water, Snacks, and a hyper-local goodie bag!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
The wines from the Oliver & Osoyoos are nothing short of extraordinary, captivating wine enthusiasts worldwide with their exceptional quality and unique character. With ideal climatic conditions and soils, resulting in grapes that are perfectly balanced in flavour and texture. The Black Sage Bench is known for producing robust red wines, such as rich Cabernet Sauvignons and opulent Merlots, showcasing bold fruit flavours and elegant tannins. Across the way on the western side of the highway, the Golden Mile Bench shines with its luscious whites and vibrant Syrah, offering a symphony of flavours that dance on the palate. Whether you're a seasoned wine connoisseur or an adventurous novice, the wines from these exceptional benches will undoubtedly leave you in awe of the unparalleled craftsmanship and dedication to producing wines of exceptional quality.
Welcome to Oliver & Osoyoos!
This premium, private Okanagan wine tour in a Tesla Model Y is much more than just a private vehicle, it's a wine adventure and includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times but not always private, based on availability.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- Premium Wine Tastings: from some of the most beautiful wineries on the Golden Mile Bench, Black Sage Bench and surrounding area.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: I'll send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including any dietary restrictions.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each group will receive a hyper-local goodie bag, and by choosing this tour, a donation will be made to the South Okanagan Safe Home Women's Shelter with Desert Sun Counselling in Osoyoos.
Your ultimate private wine tour will include 4-5 of the following wineries:
- Bartier Bros. Vineyard & Winery - Black Sage Bench
- Covert Farms Family Estate - Oliver
Eau Vivre ~ Oliver's District Wine Village
French Door Estate Winery ~ Black Sage Bench
- La Stella Winery ~ Osoyoos
- Le Vieux Pin Winery ~ Black Sage Bench
- Maverick Estate Winery ~ Golden Mile Slopes
- Phantom Creek Estates - Black Sage Bench
- Red Barn Winery at Jagged Rock - Black Sage Bench
- Stoneboat Vineyards ~ Black Sage Bench
- Winemaker's Cut ~ Oliver's District Wine Village
*If there is a winery that you would like to visit (for example: Checkmate Artisanal Winery) but is not on this list, let me know during checkout and I will do my best to accommodate.*
It's time for your Okanagan wine tour! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic.
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.