All Farm to Glass Wine tours, aka Wine Adventures are all inclusive and include:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will pre-order the morning of your tour)
- Water, Snacks, an eco-friendly gift and more!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
This region is the beating heart of wine country, benches, gentle hills, plains and slopes account for almost 60% of all vineyards in the Okanagan Valley and 50% of all vineyards in British Columbia. Home to 3 sub-Geographical Indications: Black Sage Bench, Golden Mile Bench & Golden Mile Slopes, a highway hugged by fruit trees where land is more fertile. The region also includes the first indigenous winery in Canada.
Welcome to Oliver & Osoyoos!
Let me take you on a wine adventure where you will have the opportunity to visit a 650 acre regenerative farm and winery where you'll enjoy picturesque views left behind from the last ice age with the majestic MacIntyre Bluff in the distance.
Here you'll find Covert Farm Family Estate, a fourth-generation, family-run farm who are leaders in regenerative agriculture. You’ll taste your way through 7 wines from their portfolio which will be paired alongside locally sourced artisanal cheeses, cured meats, pickles, olives, crackers, and seasonal produce and edible flowers grown right from their farm.
Based on availability at time of booking, I will arrange a tour aboard their cherry-red ’52 Mercury truck for a private, guided 1.5-hour outdoor tour throughout their 650-acre regenerative farm and vineyards. This is one of my all time favourite tour options in the Okanagan where you'll enjoy the breathtaking views while learning about the world of sustainable farming and winemaking, meet the resident farm animals, enjoy wine tasting in the vineyards, and pull fresh strawberries from the U-pick (when in season). This feature is only Wednesday-Sunday and is based on availability. This is a tour that the sooner you book, the better. To see what dates are available for this feature you can always sneak peak here or, let me know in advance as soon as possible.
But that's not all! Have the opportunity to visit 3 other wineries during your day who all focus on organic and biodynamic principles, waiting for you to discover and leave a lasting impression on your palate and your soul. The wines are calling you.... are you ready to answer?
This premium, private wine tour in a Tesla Model Y is much more than just a private vehicle, it's a wine adventure and includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times but not always private, based on availability.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- Premium Wine Tastings: from some of the most beautiful wineries on the Golden Mile Bench, Black Sage Bench and Oliver.
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: I'll send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including any dietary restrictions.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing this tour, a donation will be made to the South Okanagan Safe Home Women's Shelter with Desert Sun Counselling in Osoyoos.
Your ultimate wine adventure will include Covert Farms Family Estate plus 3 of the following wineries:
- Bartier Bros. Vineyard & Winery - Oliver
Eau Vivre ~ Oliver's District Wine Village
- La Stella Winery ~ Osoyoos
- Le Vieux Pin Winery ~ Black Sage Bench
- Maverick Estate Winery ~ Golden Mile Slopes
- Stoneboat Vineyards ~ Black Sage Bench
- Winemaker's Cut ~ Oliver's District Wine Village
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic.
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.