SAVE 10% OFF, SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER!
The Lakeshore Kelowna Farm to Glass Wine tour, aka Wine Adventure includes:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, and a hyper-local goodie bag!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
You're a savvy, wine loving adventurer... Do you love zippy, mouth watering Rieslings, or m maybe the heartbreak grape Pinot Noir? How about mineral driven Chardonnay and sparkling wines that make you wiggle in your seat with delight? If you answered yes then THIS IS THE TOUR FOR YOU.
It's time for a private Okanagan wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers*, all the while leaving a beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private Okanagan wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle.
Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each group will receive a hyper-local goodie bag, and by choosing the Origins of BC Wine Tour, a donation will be made to Foundry Kelowna, helping young people aged 12-24 their families find hope, help and support, when they need it.
It's time for your private Kelowna wine tour! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure will visit 4-5 of the following wineries::
- Kitsch Winery
Nagging Doubt Winery
- Sperling Vineyards
St Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery
Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- The View Winery & Vineyard
*If there is a winery that you would like to visit but is not on this list, let me know during checkout and I will do my best to accommodate.*
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.