The Summerland & Naramata Combo Farm to Glass Wine tour, aka Wine Adventure includes:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will be sent a pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, and a hyper-local goodie bag!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
You're a savvy wine loving adventurer and you're here for a good time, but not a long time than this tour is for you! The stunning Okanagan Lake has an abundance of microterroirs all within 25 mins from each other. Get a taste of Summerland and Naramata wines all in one day from skin contact orange wines, electrifying sparkling wines, Syrah and the heartbreak grape Pinot Noir, mouth watering Rieslings and more from some of the most innovative, and just fine folk/wine makers in the Okanagan Valley.
It's time for a private Okanagan wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private Okanagan wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each group will receive a hyper-local goodie bag, and by choosing the East vs West: Summerland & Naramata tour, a donation will be made to help provide fresh fruits and vegetables to families in need, through a Community Access Share program.
It's time for your Naramata and Summerland wine tour! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your Naramata & Summerland wine tour will be a curated from a selection of 4 (5 if time permitting) of the following:
Two from Naramata:
- 1 Mill Road
- Creek & Gully
- Daydreamer Wines
- Fox&Archer Wines
- JoieFarm Winery
- Lock & Worth Winery
- Nichol Vineyard
- Roche Wines
Two from Summerland & Peachland:
- Dominion Cider Co.
- Haywire Winery (formerly known as OK Crush Pad)
- Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards
- Lightning Rock Winery
- Lunessence Winery
- Pamplemousse Jus
- Sage Hills Estate Winery & Vineyards
- Silkscarf Winery
- Solvero Wines in Garnet Valley
*If there is a winery that you would like to visit but is not on this list, let me know during checkout and I will do my best to accommodate.*
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.