All Farm to Glass Wine tours, aka Wine Adventures are all inclusive and include:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will be sent a pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, an eco-friendly gift and more!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
You're a savvy wine loving adventurer wanting to explore the western side of Okanagan Lake, where Summerland is landmarked by Giant's Head mountain, a prehistoric volcano that tells the story of the glacial and volcanic soils of various ages, all throughout the region. The land here, once dedicated to mostly orchards, has evolved over the years to be a world-class grape growing region which breathtaking views of the lake, kissed by beaches and a gentle, constant breeze.
With 3 main soil variations in this tightly packed region, the intention is to guide you on the subtle differences of terroir, through your wine glass.
Get a taste of Summerland terroirs all in one day from electrifying sparkling wines, Syrah, Viognier, Chardonnay and the heartbreak grape Pinot Noir, mouth watering Rieslings and more (so much grows here!) from some of the most innovative, and just fine folk/wine makers in the Okanagan Valley.
It's time for a wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing the Switchback Summerland tour, a donation will be made to SOWINS, the South Okanagan Women in Need Society.
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure will visit 4 of the following wineries:
- Dominion Cider Co.
- Hainle (Peachland)
- Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards (Peachland)
- Lightning Rock Winery
- Lunessence Winery
- Okanagan Crush Pad
- Sage Hills Estate Winery & Vineyards
- Silkscarf Winery
- SummerGate Winery
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.