All Farm to Glass Wine tours, aka Wine Adventures are all inclusive and include:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will pre-order the morning of)
- Water, Snacks, an eco-friendly gift and more!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
Are you a savvy wine loving adventurer who loves their wines a little bit more on wilder side? You know... those bright, mouth watering wines that give you a little bit more zip in your step. Wines that are the purest expression of the vineyard and winemaking practices and tell the story of the year, guided by thoughtful winemakers?
Nothing added, nothing taken away, just pure joy in a bottle.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours wants is offering the very first Natural Wine Tour in the Okanagan Valley! Visit some of the most exciting, sought after, natural wine producers while enjoying the breathtaking views of Okanagan & Skaha Lake.
It's time for a wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people.
This premium, private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each guest will receive a Farm to Glass gift, and by choosing the Wild & Free Natural Wine Tour, a donation will be made to SOWINS, the South Okanagan Women in Need Society and/or help provide fresh fruits and vegetables through a Community Access Share program.
It's time for your wine adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure will visit 4 of the following wineries:
- Anthony Buchanan Wines
- Bella Wines
- Creek & Gully Cider
- Keenan (at Sage Hills Estate Winery & Vineyards)
- Lightning Rock Winery
- Lock & Worth Winery
- Rigour & Whimsy
- Sage Hills Estate Winery & Vineyards
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.