The Wonder Women of Wine Farm to Glass Wine tour, aka Wine Adventure includes:
- Tesla Powered: style, comfort and safety are paramount
- All Tasting Fees (Premium Tasting Fees where applicable)
- Lunch is included (You will be sent a pre-order form prior to tour day)
- Water, Snacks, and a hyper-local goodie bag!
- A donation made to a local charity from the region you visit
Promote's Gender Equality! Supporting women in traditionally male-dominated fields, like as winemaking, is an amazing way to promote gender equality. It a thoughtful way in helping empower women in the wine industry, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and just being awesome possum!
Celebrate's Women's Achievements! Women winemakers are significant contributors to the world of wine, and let's cheers to that!
Discover's Darn Good Wines! There are studies that have shown that women are naturally better tasters then men, so could that mean that they are better winemakers? Let's find out!
Encourage's Representation and Inclusivity! Yeah!!!!
It's time for a private Okanagan wine tour that does more than just taste wine, it's to connect you to the land and the people. Your wine tour will give you an opportunity to hear the stories directly from winemakers*, all the while leaving an beneficial impact on the environment and the community.
This premium, private Okanagan wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. Your wine adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off: From any hotel, campground, residential, AirBnb location between Vernon to Osoyoos as well as Cawston and Keremeos
- Luxury Transportation in a Model Y: Style, comfort and safety are paramount with a beautifully designed interior, 15-inch touch screen, immersive sound system and an expansive all-glass roof that creates extra headroom and provides a seamless view of the sky.
- Exclusive Access: Offering winery and vineyard tours with tastings, which are at times, hosted by winemakers* or winery owners*.
- Private Estates: Certain locations are not typically open to the general public and/or tour groups, and you may be at times, the only ones on the property.
- Quality Wine: Tastings at small, family-owned wineries from a list of some of the region’s most exciting producers.
- Lunch: Picnic lunch of your choice, served in a picturesque location. (Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated)
- No Hired Drivers: A professional and knowledgeable company owner as your host. To find out more about about me, click here.
- Confirmation: We send a confirmation email to set a pick-up time and to get the rest of your information including lunch orders for the private wine tour.
- A Big Thank You from Farm to Glass & the Community: Each group will receive a hyper-local goodie bag, and by choosing the Wonder Woman in Wine tour, a donation will be made to SOWINS, the South Okanagan Women in Need Society.
It's time for your private Okanagan wine tour adventure! Great wines, greater times while leaving a positive impact on the environment, the community and supporting a woman owned business.
*Winemakers are busy people, some of the hardest workers I know. There will be times that you'll have the opportunity to speak to all of them, a few or sometimes just 1. If not the winemakers that are available, it's often their right-hand-person who will be there to answer all your questions and guide you on your wine adventure.
Your wine adventure will be a curated from a selection of 4 (5 if time permitting) of the following:
From Naramata & Penticton:
Bella Wines (Wendy Drysdale)
- Creek & Gully (Alyssa Hubert)
- Hillside Winery (Kathy Malone)
- Roche Wines (Penelope Roche)
- Terravista Vineyards (Nadine Allander)
- Tightrope Winery (Lyndsay O'Rourke)
From Summerland & Peachland:
- Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards (Sarah Bain)
- Haywire Winery (Kat D'Costa)
Solvero Wines in Garnet Valley (Alison Moyes)
- SummerGate Winery (Gillian Stohler)
From Okanagan Falls & Kaleden:
- BC Wine Studio (Valerie Tremblay)
Echo Bay (Kelsey Rufiange)
- Lakeboat Winery & The Wine Umbrella (Mireille Sauvé)
- Stag's Hollow (Keira LeFranc)
From Oliver & Osoyoos:
- Fairview Cellars (Danielle Hutton)
- French Door Estate (Brianna Toor)
- Gold Hill Winery (Val Tait)
- Intersection Estate Winery (Mel Smits)
- La Stella (Severine Pinte)
- Le Vieux Pin (Severine Pinte)
- Maverick Estate Winery (Korol Kuklo)
- Phantom Creek Estates (Karin Grosstessner-Hain)
- vinAmité (Catherine Coulombe)
Farm to Glass Wine Tours reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the wineries and the order of the tour.
Please note that the scheduled pick up and drop off times for your tour may vary unavoidably depending on road conditions and/or traffic
The time allotted for the tour may vary based on the time of year and day of the week.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours proceed rain or shine*
Reasons Farm to Glass Wine Tours may cancel a wine adventure....
- Extreme weather.
- Mechanical difficulties
- Highway closed due to an accident, forest fire, and weather conditions.
- Guests arrive intoxicated.
Farm to Glass Wine Tours is not responsible for personal items left behind in the vehicle.