Booking System Opens April 22nd + 10 Fun BC Wine Things
The season is almost here and I couldn't be more excited for this season's wine adventures. Just like last season, bookings open on Earth Day, April 22nd.
Ok, now for the fun stuff! Here we go:
- There's a new (and very much needed) restaurant in the District Wine Village called Ward's Kitchen and I've heard nothing but great things!
- Looking for a place to stay still? Blueberry Hill Vineyards have a new 3 bedroom modern Farmhouse on Airbnb with hot tub and Peloton in Summerland, BC
- Taking Hwy 3 this spring? Find out what's open in the Similkameen HERE.
- April 17th in OK Falls: Stag's Hollow Winery & Black Sage Butchers are having a Perfect Pairings event from 6:00-8:00pm
- Speaking of Black Sage Butchers, if you love to cook/bbq when on vacation here, make sure to pick up your cuts if you're staying or passing by in Oliver, BC. Owners, Matt & Ravina are AAA grade humans... just like their meat. Hahahahaha
- Travelling with your puppers? Destination Osoyoos just updated a list of wineries that are pooch friendly.
- Did you know that I created a Google Maps list of wineries that have EV chargers? Find it here!
- Will wine ever be good for us and why we will never know? This was written awhile back, but popped up again and thought it was worth a share. There's also a great podcast episode from Wine for Normal People - Episode 424
- Daydreamer wines released their spring wines. Winemaker Marcus Ansems MW is one of only 10 Masters of Wine in Canada and his wines are soooooo good. Fun fact: there is 1 other Master of Wine Winemaker here in BC, and it's Rhys Pender MW of Little Farm Winery in the Similkameen Valley.
- For the wine geeks! There's this cool article about grape upcycling, using grape waste as a resource.
I hope you enjoyed this, as I very much enjoyed putting this together. All my updates come from a place of kindness, aka I don't get paid to share any of these things. It just brings me joy to do it.
I like doing good things, for good people. People like you, people like the ones mentioned above. So thanks for reading, thanks for being awesome, and thanks for being here.
And as always,
Be Kind, Drink Wine.
xoxo Jess (Owner, Guide & Fun Person) Farm to Glass Wine Tours